Strictly's Helen Skelton and Gorka Marquez look tense after rehearsals > 창업비용 | 조선의 옛날통닭
최고의 맛으로 승부하는 명품 치킨 조선의 옛날통닭 입니다.

Strictly's Helen Skelton and Gorka Marquez look tense after …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Daniela
댓글 0건 조회 177회 작성일 23-11-13 14:44

본문

They're practicing hard for the anticipated for Movie Week on .
And Helen Skelton and her professional dancer partner looked as though they had been putting the hours in, as the exhausted pair emerged from rehearsals on Monday evening.
Helen, 39, looked tense as she headed to her car, while Gorka, 32, left the Cumbria studio where they rehearse separately.
Long day: Helen Skelton and Gorka Marquez looked as though they had been putting the hours in as the exhausted pair emerged from rehearsals for Strictly on Monday evening
Makeup-free Helen had her workout gear on, teaming a zip-up black hoodie with a pair of leggings and pink trainers. 
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

She carried a large tote bag stuffed with her essentials to her car, while Gorka headed to his own vehicle, dressed in a padded gilet. 
For this Saturday's movie night, Helen will perform a Viennese Waltz to Grease classic Hopelessly Devoted to You, by Olivia Newton-John. 
Busy: Helen, 39, looked tense as she headed to her car, while Gorka, 32, left the Cumbria studio where they rehearse separately
The duo rehearse during the week close to Helen's Yorkshire home before heading down to the Strictly studios in Elstree for Friday's dress rehearsals.  
Gorka, who is engaged to actress and former Strictly star Gemma Atkinson, is believed to have been partnered with Helen as the Manchester-based dancer lives closest to her Yorkshire home.
Sources speaking to on Monday suggested the pair looked 'tense' as they left rehearsals. 
Putting the hours in: Makeup-free Helen had her workout gear on, teaming a zip-up black hoodie with a pair of leggings and pink trainers
Hectic schedule: The mum of three dashed to her car to head home to her children after hpurs of rehearsals with Gorka in Cumbria 
'They walked on opposite sides of the road and didn't acknowledge each other.
'There were no smiles, no chatting, no waves, no hugs. They both looked utterly exhausted and tense,' claimed the onlooker. 
Another source added though that 'it is complete nonsense to suggest any tension between Gorka and Helen, they are getting on brilliantly.'
Helen danced the Cha-cha-cha to and 's 2020 hit Rain On Me on Saturday night, and she scored 27 out of a possible 40 for her performance.  
Week three: For this Saturday's movie night on Strictly, Gorka and Helen will perform a Viennese Waltz to Grease classic Hopelessly Devoted to You, by Olivia Newton-John
Gorka admitted he wants the screen star to add a sensual touch to her routine next week, telling show host Claudia Winkleman: 'We're working on Helen's sexiness.'
However, Helen insisted she had no sex appeal to bring to the show, saying: 'I'm not sexy, I'm functional, I'm efficient.' 
The star - who is mother to children Ernie, seven, and Louis, five, and Elsie, nine months, with her ex-husband Richie Myler Фільми з українською озвучкою - https://uakino.lu/73956-ljumi.html (look here) joked that she was more likely to be found bouncing on a trampoline or spending the afternoon at a soft play centre than working on her sexy moves. 
Heading home: The duo rehearse during the week close to Helen's Yorkshire home before heading down to the Strictly Studios in Elstree for Friday's dress rehearsals
Meanwhile viewers are urging Helen to 'make her ex-husband jealous' after her sizzling dance routine on Saturday evening. 
One person said: 'I really want Helen Skelton to enjoy this & smash the hell out of it! She deserves it #Strictly. Mainly for her... but also a MASSIVE [middle finger emoji] to her vile cheating lying ex husband.'
Another chimed in and said: 'U are one amazing woman Helen. I would love dating a woman like you. Ex husband is a plonker letting you go.'
A third said: 'I hope Helen Skelton's awful husband watched that and realised what he's lost #Strictly.'
Ex-files: Following her second performance on Strictly last week, viewers are urging Helen to channel her energy into winning the show to make her ex Richie Myler jealous and 'get even'

One person said: 'I really want Helen Skelton to enjoy this & smash the hell out of it! She deserves it #Strictly. Mainly for her... but also a MASSIVE [middle finger emoji] to her vile cheating lying ex husband'
One other said: 'I love Anton Du Beke. And I'd love Helen Skelton to win. That would be one in eye for her treacherous, dead beat ex husband!' 
One person pointed out that her debut happened as Richie's team -Leeds Rhinos - lost the Super League Grand Final.
Helen split from her husband last year. Richie, 32, is now in a relationship with Stephanie Thirkill, also 32.
Their relationship broke down when Helen hired a private investigator to follow her husband after she became worried about his unusual behaviour. 
However it seems Helen has come out on top in the end, after receiving a wealth of support online following her first two appearances on the show. 
Awks! One person pointed out that her debut happened as Richie's team -Leeds Rhinos - lost the Super League Grand Final (pictured)
A TV insider said: 'It would be virtually impossible for Helen not to have notice the huge wave of support she's received from people online.
'They are enjoying her showing her ex what he's missing and encouraging her to go all the way in the ultimate act of revenge.
'It will come as a huge boost to her in a year which must have felt to her like she was trapped in the plot of a movie herself.'
Born to perform: The television presenter danced the Cha-cha-cha to Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's 2020 hit Rain On Me on Saturday night, and she scored 27 out of a possible 40

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.